PCE Trailing Commando Plug 63A 3P+N+E 400V IP67
PCE is a world leader in the development and production of IEC60309 industrial plugs and sockets. Since its founding in 1973 the company continued to develop and to become an international group of companies. PCE offers a wide range of high quality products for various applications in the electrical installation sector. The range is constantly updated and currently includes approximately 22.000 items.
IP (Ingress protection) – ratings Industrial
- Manufactured by PCE in Austria.
- Double nickel plated steel terminals screws
- Nickel plated brass pins for long durability
- Constructed from engineering plastic with high thermal stability and mechanical strength
- 6mm minimum terminal size / 16mm maximum terminal size
- Min diameter cable size accepted by the cable clamp 17mm, Max cable size 36mm
- IP44/67 both have the excellent watertight rated tulip cable clamping system
- 63amp BS-EN60309 approved plugs & connectors also have a smaller pilot pin as standard
- EN60309-1 and EN60309-2 approved
CEE-plugs and sockets with rated currents 16A and 32A must meet the system of protection IP44 or IP67; 63A and 125A protection degree IP66/67 according to EN 60529.
The degree of protection is tested:
· on sockets and connectors, with and without inserted plug or appliance plug
· on plugs and appliance plugs, when fully inserted into the socket or connector.