PCE 035-6 Trailing Commando Plug 63A 3P+N+E 400V IP67
PCE Electric of Austria is specialized in the production of very high quality, yet extremely cost effective, industrial commando plugs, sockets, appliance inlets, wall & panel sockets. During the past few years, the company has gone through a phase of rapid development and is now one of the world’s leading manufacturers of CEE 17, IEC60309-1 & 2, BS4343, CENELEC, industrial plugs, sockets and accessories, all made in the EU.
IP (Ingress protection) – ratings Industrial
- Manufactured by PCE in Austria.
- Double nickel plated steel terminals screws
- Nickel plated brass pins for long durability
- Constructed from engineering plastic with high thermal stability and mechanical strength
- 6mm minimum terminal size / 16mm maximum terminal size
- Min diameter cable size accepted by the cable clamp 17mm, Max cable size 36mm
- IP44/67 both have the excellent watertight rated tulip cable clamping system
- 63amp BS-EN60309 approved plugs & connectors also have a smaller pilot pin as standard
- EN60309-1 and EN60309-2 approved
CEE-plugs and sockets with rated currents 16A and 32A must meet the system of protection IP44 or IP67; 63A and 125A protection degree IP66/67 according to EN 60529.
The degree of protection is tested:
· on sockets and connectors, with and without inserted plug or appliance plug
· on plugs and appliance plugs, when fully inserted into the socket or connector