Limited Stocks available as this product is being discouninued, this is being repalced replaced by NAC3FPX-ST-TOP Toatal Outdoor Protection) (Code 8176 )
Appliance inlet-outlet combination, 1/4'' flat tab terminals
The powerCON TRUE1 is a locking 16/20 A true mains connector. It replaces appliance couplers wherever a very rugged solution in combination with a locking device is needed in order to guarantee a safe power connection.
The powerCON TRUE1 is a connector with breaking capacity (CBC), i.e. it can be connected or disconnected under load or live.
Features & Benefits
Appliance inlet-outlet combination for daisy-chaining
- True mains connector with breaking capacity (CBC)
- Lockable 16 A single phase connector (USA: 20 A)
- Wire size: 1.0 - 2.5 mm� - 12 AWG
- Easy and reliable twist lock system
- Extremely robust and reliable
- ENEC certified according to IEC 60320
- UL recognized components
- IP65 – water resistant when mated with ready-made cord sets