Product weight: kg
Powerlock Chain Pilot Panel Source Connectors with Microswitch, set of 5 L1/L2/L3/Neutral + Earth
Built in Microswitch for Electrical Interlock
- Built in Microswitch with Auxiliary Circuit
- Supplied with 3 cables (1m length) type FS17 450/750V with 1mm² section in 3 colors
- Ready to be connected to the Microswitch tabs
- Electrically protected system - Not Mechanical
- Terminated with completely insulated Faston quick-disconnect terminals
- On the panel drain, the spring device activating the microswitch is placed outside the mating part of the connector’s shell.
- On the panel source, the spring device activating the microswitch is placed inside the mating part of the connector’s shell
This version of the panel-mount SPX connectors has a built-in pilot microswitch
. The SPX chain pilot has been designed to obtain a protective electrical interlocking
(or additional controls) through a chain of simultaneously operating connectors (see circuit diagrams on next page). When a panel connector is mated with its coupling cable connector, a spring device pressed by the thermoplastic insulated body edge of the cable connector is operated to activate the pilot microswitch housed in the rear of the flange. The SPX Chain Pilot version is available on both panel drain and panel source, 480amp and 750amp.
As a standard, the PowerSyntax SPX panel-mount connectors are provided with fully assembled M12 threaded post contacts, suitable for connection to a standard cable lug. The M12 threaded post contacts are available for either 480amp or 750amp current rating. This version of the panel-mount SPX PowerSyntax connectors is provided with copper or bi-metal aluminum/ copper EasiLug contact: - EasiLug contact with copper lug terminal for copper cables up to 750amp - EasiLug contact with bi-metal aluminum/copper lug terminal for aluminum cables up to 480amp The PowerSyntax SPX panel drain/source connectors can be equipped with contact versions for different cable terminations, for up to 480amp or up to 750amp.