Product weight: kg
Powersafe Full Set 5 x 500Amp Line Drain Powerlock compatible M40B 185 mm2
Drain Powerlock Connectors
Powersafe are available in Source & Drain format. Powerlock source connector has a male pin and the drain connector has a female receptacle.
Powersafe is rated at 500A – higher than the usual 440A single pole device. 500A connectors are available with Set Screw Termination for power cables up to 150mm CSA. Powersafe also offers 800A connectors – higher than the standard 660A powerlock connectors. 800A industrial plugs are available with Crimp Termination for larger cable sections up to 300mm CSA
Phase 3’s Powerlock connectors are of the highest rated, safest and finest quality Powerlock type plug available. Powersafe are used by the power distribution, events, military and cable assembly industries worldwide. Powersafe Earth inline connectors easily terminate to copper cable using either industry standard crimp tools or set-screw contacts. Secure coupling of the three phase plugs and sockets is achieved through an innovative mechanical locking system that disengages with a simple release key.
Benefits of Powersafe Inline Connectors
- Mechanically Keyed to eliminate the possibility of cross mating
- Secondary Locking prevent unintentional uncoupling under load
- Finger-proof protection against electric shock IP2X
- Waterproof & Dustproof to IP67 rated
- Colour Coded for easy identification
- Innovative contact band allows higher rating (400A > 500A, 660A > 800A)
- Contact band cannot come out
- High Impact Insulator (no glass used & flame retardant)
- Field Installation no special tools required
- Integral Cable Strain Relief
- Daisy Chain Capability facilitates flexible stock cable lengths
- Large Cable Range 25mm² - 300mm²
Ampage & Cable Size Explained
Powersafe Connectors are available in either source or drain format as 800A or 500A. Device ampage is determined by cable size (termination). 300mm2-240mm2 power cable requires 800A plugs, 185mm2 - 25mm2 power cable is supplied with 500A plugs.
Please note, if you require Powersafe for power cable less than Set Screw 120mm2, i.e. 95mm2, 70mm2, 50mm2, 35mm2, 25mm2, you must purchase a reducer kit separately , call for info