Product weight: 2 kg
Veam ITT Cannon Powerlocks from P3 Connectors Powersafe ( Made in the UK )
Full Set of 5 x 500Amp Line Drain Powerlock M40A 120 mm2 Set Screw Termination 120mm M40A. Please note, if you require Powersafe connectors for power cable less than Set Screw 120mm2, i.e. 95mm2, 70mm2, 50mm2, 35mm2, 25mm2, you must purchase a reducer kit separately. See our part codes 8350 + 8349 in the accessories section.
(This 120mm M40 Connector accepts most 150mm HO7RN-F cable)
Drain Powerlock Connectors
Powersafe are available in Source & Drain format. Powerlock source connector has a male pin and the drain connector has a female receptacle.
Phase 3’s Powerlock connectors are of the highest rated, safest and finest quality Powerlock type plug available. Powersafe are used by the power distribution, events, military and cable assembly industries worldwide. Powersafe Earth inline connectors easily terminate to copper cable using either industry standard crimp tools or set-screw contacts. Secure coupling of the three phase plugs and sockets is achieved through an innovative mechanical locking system that disengages with a simple release key.
Benefits of Powersafe Inline Connectors
- Mechanically Keyed to eliminate the possibility of cross mating
- Secondary Locking prevent unintentional uncoupling under load
- Finger-proof protection against electric shock IP2X
- Waterproof & Dustproof to IP67 rated
- Colour Coded for easy identification
- Innovative contact band allows higher rating (400A > 500A, 660A > 800A)
- Contact band cannot come out
- High Impact Insulator (no glass used & flame retardant)
- Field Installation no special tools required
- Integral Cable Strain Relief
- Daisy Chain Capability facilitates flexible stock cable lengths
- Large Cable Range 25mm² - 300mm²
Ampage & Cable Size Explained
Powersafe Connectors are available in either source or drain format, Panel Mount or Inline, with 500A & 800A options .Device ampage is determined by cable size (termination). 300mm2-240mm2 power cable requires 800A plugs, 185mm2 - 25mm2 power cable is supplied with 500A plugs.
Please note, if you require Powersafe for power cable less than Set Screw 120mm2, i.e. 95mm2, 70mm2, 50mm2, 35mm2, 25mm2, you must purchase a reducer kit separately , call for info