Product weight: 6 kg
Powersafe Powerlock Box (108mm 4u Sequential Mating box) Panel Drain 800A (version with Lid cover when not in use) Maximum rated voltage to Earth: 2KVac / 3KVdc.
The Powersafe Sequential Mating box is a three phase power distribution board designed for use with temporary electrical installations with a current rating of up to 800amps. The sequence of connection and disconnection is controlled to ensure safety circuits are connected first and disconnected last (first mate last break).
Furthermore the keyed design eliminates the possibility of connection errors. The Powersafe box incorporates an integral shutter mechanism which controls the connection sequence. The unit accepts connection of Powersafe line connectors and other branded single pole connectors. The power distribution box comes in both source and drain versions
and in two panel sizes, 88mm and 108mm.
- This box:
- Height : 4U 108mm / Depth: 130mm / Length: 483mm
- Rear Terminals: M12 threaded studs
- Distribution Boxes have a high current rating of 800A, Max Capacity
- You can skip the Neutral connector step if you have purchased the 4 port Powersafe Box.
- Electrical: Current rating up to 800Amps. Maximum rated voltage to Earth: 2KVac / 3KVdc.
- Locking Key System Keep the box secure with a Key locking system, ensuring only authorised individuals can operate.
- Remote Control Each Distribution Box has a connection to allow remote control, for your convenience
- Typical Applications: MOD, Hospitals, Stadiums, Mobile Generators, Field Camps, Outdoor Events, Welding Equipment, Data Centres, Dockside Power
About Powerlock Box
Powersafe Sequential Mating Box available as source or drain versions
Available with either 5 ports or 4 ports (no neutral). Alternatively, ask us about a Dummy Plug to turn a 5 port box into a 4 port box temporarily.
The straight front panel has two panel sizes, 88mm (2U) and 108mm (4U).
The Powersafe box can be panel-mounted, providing the most cost-effective solution, or brought out to an external or safe position. Large power connections can be catered for by stacking the units allowing for even the largest of low-voltage supplies to be connected in a safe way.
Supports standard ITT Veam Powerlock (Powersafe) Connectors
The box utilises standard Powersafe Connectors in either drain or source. The power distribution box has mechanically keyed ports to ensure correct phase connection, the ports are lockable to prevent accidental disconnects and colour coded to suit international wiring colour standards.