Product weight: kg
Primarily designed and manufactured for use within the events industry our range of portable event power distribution units provide all of the essential requirements for a successful installation.
- Easy to install.
- Reliable in operation.
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
- All switchgear is protected by hinged polycarbonate windows to allow access for operation and inspection of protection devices.
- Sockets, switchgear & handles are all recessed to afford mechanical protection during transportation.
- Integrated handles for easy transportation.
- Integrated feet to facilitate stacking.
All our distribution units are manufactured here in the UK and are tested to ensure compliance with BS7671. All are issued with full test certification (12 month warranty).
These units can be built to your individual specification
, please call or email us with your requirements
Manufactured from 300-grade medium density black polypropylene sheet and of a fully
welded construction. Sockets / Switchgear access windows and handles are all recessed to
afford mechanical protection. All fixings are stainless steel.
- 32A 3P+N+E 400v Panel Inlet IP44
- Incoming Protection: 32A 4P Type C MCB protection.
- 1 x 32A 3P+N+E 400v Socket (Feed Through).
- Phase present indication neons.
- Outgoing Circuits:
- 6 x 32A 1P+N+E 230v Sockets IP44
- Outgoing protection:
- 6 x 32A 2P 30mA RCBO protection