Product weight: 2 kg
Powersafe Powerlocks from P3 Connectors Veam ITT Cannon compatible ( Made in the UK )
Powersafe Powerlock Full Set of 5 x 500Amp Line Drain Set Screw 120 mm2 M40A. Please note:This 120mm M40 Connector accepts most 150mm HO7RN-F cable
Powersafe Powerlock Connectors
Powersafe is rated at 500A, higher than the usual 440A single pole device. 500A connectors are available with Set Screw Termination for power cables up to 150 mm2 CSA
Powersafe industrial power connectors are heavy duty, harsh environment plugs and sockets that are used to safely connect electrical power supply up to 800A. Powersafe connectors are among the world’s safest devices for single phase or three phase power distribution.
Powersafe Powerlock connectors are used within the, Construction, Marine, Rail, Military, Film, TV, Stage Events environments & industries worldwide.
Powersafe Earth inline connectors easily terminate to copper cable using either industry standard crimp tools or set-screw contacts. Secure coupling of the three phase plugs and sockets is achieved through an innovative mechanical locking system that disengages with a simple release key.
Please note, if you require Powersafe connectors for power cable less than Set Screw 120mm2, i.e. 95mm2, 70mm2, 50mm2, 35mm2, 25mm2, you must purchase a reducer kit separately. See our part codes 8350 + 8349 in the accessories section.
Benefits of Powersafe Inline Connectors
- Mechanically Keyed to eliminate the possibility of cross mating
- Secondary Locking prevent unintentional uncoupling under load
- Finger-proof protection against electric shock IP2X
- Waterproof & Dustproof to IP67 rated
- Colour Coded for easy identification
- Innovative contact band allows higher rating (400A > 500A, 660A > 800A)
- Contact band cannot come out
- High Impact Insulator (no glass used & flame retardant)
- Field Installation no special tools required
- Integral Cable Strain Relief
- Daisy Chain Capability facilitates flexible stock cable lengths
- Large Cable Range 25mm² - 300mm²
- Amperage & Cable Size Explained
- When selecting your inline connectors, it's the cable size, cross-sectional area (CSA termination), that determines which connectors are required. Powersafe Powerlock connectors are available with either Set Screw termination for cables up to 120mm2 and with Crimped termination for cable sizes between 150mm2 & 300mm2