Product weight: 1.5 kg
5 Metre Black HO7RN-F 2.5mm with 16A 2P+E Plug & Connector IP67
Our made-up H07RN-F extension cables are typically supplied using Nexans Lineax or Titanex black rubber BS7655 450/750V cable, assembled using PCE ( Austria )
Plugs and Sockets.
- For assemblies using Mennekes Plugs and Sockets, please call for the latest prices.
- All made up cables are supplied with full test certificates.
- All standard assemblies have Crimp Bootlace Ferrules.
- Heat Shrink for cable identification.
- Assembled in the UK.
- 12 Month Warranty
- Call for quantity orders where special pricing will be available.
HO7RN-F cables are designed to provide high flexibility and have the capacity to withstand weather, oils/greases, mechanical and thermal stresses. Applications include handling equipment, mobile power supplies, building site power, stage event and audio visual equipment Etc. Also for use in drainage and water treatment, cold and severe industrial environments.
General Information on HO7RN-F Cable and its uses.
BS7919 CENELEC HD22.4 S4 Class 5 flexible plain copper to BS EN 60228:2005 (previously BS6360) EPR (Ethylene Propylene Rubber) Type EI4 to BS7655 450/750V. Conductor operating temperature -30°C to +60°C (85°C max)
2 Cores: Blue, Brown
3 Cores: Green/Yellow, Blue, Brown
4 Cores: Green/Yellow, Brown, Black, Grey
5 Cores: Green/Yellow, Blue, Brown, Black, Grey
6 Cores and above: Black with White numerals, Green/Yellow